Want to get to know me better? Well, here are ten random facts about me. Enjoy!
1. I don’t have an English name. Well, officially though.
2. I have cute bow legs that give me beautiful walking steps. Hehehehehehehe.
3. Paul’s Epistles are my favorite books of the Bible.
4. I don’t like dogs. In fact, pets generally. I like cats though, but only when they are still kittens. They are very cute and furry.
5. I’ll rather stay at home all day with a good book or lie on my bed daydreaming than go for a party. (yes I can be that boring, lol).
6. While growing up, I initially wanted to be a pediatrician, then later a teacher before I finally settled for law.
7. I’m not a fan of soups and swallow. I can stay for two months without taking any swallow.
8. I love mission outreaches, Kai! It is one of my consuming passions.
9. I have a sweet tooth so I eat a whole lot of junks, with biscuits as my favorite.
10. Comedy, Drama and Romance are my favorite genres. I hate action, suspense or horror genres.
Hope you know me a little more now. Thanks for reading!